Our boxes are computerised with the Fizz Network software.
The experts and consumers tests are carried out under Cofrac accreditation.
Our products storage and preparation conditions enable us to evaluate different categories of products :
The room environment is controlled :
- Even white light
- Light coloured walls and boxes
- Air conditioning to maintain the room temperature between 19 °C and 24°C
- Air extractor to ensure air renewal
- 2 professional oven
- 6 microwave
- 8 hotplates
- 2 planchas
- extractor fan
- cupboards of hot preservation
- cold room of 23m²...
The Fizz Network software allows traceability from the tests and questionnaires design, the experimental plans creation, the products identification and coding, the panellists management, the automated answers collection to the data processing and statistical analysis.
Our laboratory complies with the general guidelines of the standard NF EN ISO 8589, is approved by INAO (French national institute for origins and quality) and carries out tests (triangle tests, hedonic tests and sensory profiles) covered by the COFRAC accreditation under program 133 - Sensory analysis
- Beef, pig, sheep meats
- Poultry meat, fat palmipeds meat (including foie gras)
- Processed products and meat and seafood preparations
- Fresh and processed fruits, vegetables and aromatic herbs
- Milk and dairy products (butter, yoghurts...)
- Cooked pork meats and salt meats
- Bread, pastries, cakes, biscuits
- Sweet and salty grocery
- Cans, condiments, spices, sauces
- World products : mexican, asian...
- Spring and sparkling waters,
- Fruit juices
- Teas, coffees