A new room for sniff tests equipped with ventilated and computerised individual boxes (2,85m3) for sniff tests in a standardised environment.
- Tests of fragrances...
- Tests of home air fresheners, detergents, perfumes...
- Tests of softeners and laundry detergents including evaluations of the pure product and the wet and dry laundry (standardised washing protocols in washing machines).
- Tests of textile deodorant, disinfectant (use of bad smells and appreciation of the smell before/after).
The benefit of this type of test lies in :
- quickly screening various fragrance propositions for our new range of home air fresheners, detergents...
- selecting a great number of propositions (1 to 5 fragrance propositions) from target consumers during 2 days of field work,
- selecting the olfactory proposition that captured the greatest number of your future customers.
A sensory panel dedicated to olfactory tests :
- evaluation of intensity and diffusion on volunteers' skin or at the bottle.
The guaranty of standardized conditions :
- individual ventilation
- conditioned air
- no noise
- no abnormal odour